With the right treatment and support former child soldiers can recover and return to their communities. Join us in helping them get the support they need. And spread the word.
Your donation will support the following at CSRF:
- Building internal capacity
- Research projects
- Coalition building
Some of our current projects include:
- Rehabilitation center/treatment center database
- Analysis of DDR – lessons learned and best practices for mental health programs
- The Education Portal: engaging students and educators worldwide in a multi-media environment to think critically and share ideas on the critical topic of child soldiers
- Documentary film project in development with Mandala House, one of our partners
We want to thank our dedicated online social media community for their incredible support. We look to you as our family and ask that you continue to spread the word of our work and goals, and to continue your vigilance and dedication to help end the use of child soldiers.
Child Soldier Relief Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our federal tax ID number is 27-1206115.